Cerescom is a London-based international strategy, marketing and communications consultancy, advising governments, corporations, family offices, NGOs, and educational institutions.
The Covid19 Pandemic has created an overload on traditional medical supply chains. In response, we have activated our extensive network of trusted partners to dis-intermediate the current procurement logjams. We facilitate the ethical sourcing and delivery of top-quality, cost-effective, accredited health supplies to those who need it most - the people at the frontline of our international health services.
Our cross-sector expertise and deep relationships enable us to create collaborations across a far-reaching and diverse network. As such, Cerescom is in a unique position to provide access to reliable, robust and reputable Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) goods. We work together with our partners to save time, money and lives.
Joanne Sawicki – CEO and Founder
As an Australian based in London, Cerescom’s founder, Joanne Sawicki has been at the nexus of healthcare and communications for decades. Joanne established Channel Health PLC, the UK’s first digital health platform and interactive TV Channel, which had over 8 million viewers a month online, in doctors’ surgeries and on British Sky Broadcasting. Joanne worked directly with the NHS Executive to create and deliver their digital pilots, which later rolled out as NHS Choices. She also won the European Union HealthSat bid to deliver a pan-European healthcare satellite service. Other clients include BUPA, BT Health, Assura Group, International SOS, Imperial College, Harvard University and University College London’s Institute of Women’s Health. She is past Chair of Communications for the College of Medicine and a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist’s advocacy committee where she lead their US AID – Saving Lives At Birth bid. She has advised healthcare systems, in Australia, Middle East, Asia and USA, NGOs include Charities Aid Foundation, The Princes Trust, NSPCC and Women for Women International. Joanne is a speaker on the future of healthcare and moderates many international conferences including www.medtechinvesting.com; www.zermattsummit.org and www.prestelandpartner.com. Projects include:
- Isocell Laboratories. Non-executive board director of French Biotech company Isocell that produces and markets GliSODin, an anti-inflammatory nutraceutical throughout Asia, Europe, South America and the US. www.glisodin.com
- New Health Sciences - Hemanext. Strategic Advisor to this Boston biotech company that optimises the quality and performance of red blood cell transfusions with the potential to save hundreds of thousands of lives and several billion dollars a year. www.hemanext.com
- Velico Medical. Strategic Advisor and European Partner. Velico improves the availability and effectiveness of plasma and platelets for blood transfusions. www.velicomedical.com
- Ace & Company. Communications consultant and Board Advisor to international private equity boutique. www.aceandcompany.com
- Triple Bottom Line International - Ambassador. TBLI GROUP™ raises awareness in the financial sector of the benefits of impact investment. www.tbliconference.com
- Andiamo. Advisor to this 3D printing technology platform that delivers state-of-the-art orthotic devices which enhance the mobility of disabled children. www.andiamo.io
- Enso Tyres. Investor/shareholder and Strategic advisor to the world’s first sustainable tyre company which makes lower PM emission tyres and is a member of the Ellen McArthur Foundation’s CE100. www.ensotyres.com